PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS
- Contractual Relationship
The terms and conditions (“Agreement”) apply to Tropix Laundromat website (Tropix Laundromat.com), the related mobile application and/or selected other domains, existing or future, content, products and services (collectively, the “Services”). As used in this Agreement, “Tropix,” “we,” “us,” or “our” shall mean Tropix Laundromat.
If you do not agree with this Agreement please do not access or use our Services.
As a condition to this Agreement you acknowledge that we may, in our sole discretion modify this Agreement at any time. All modifications will be effective immediately upon posting. If you continue to use the service after the posting of any and all modifications constitutes your consent to the changes. You are responsible to review this Agreement from time to time so that you are aware of any and all changes to the Agreement.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Tropix Laundromat prior written consent.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of materials contained in this website; such as design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that the information and materials provided on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we explicitly exclude any liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Any dispute arising from the use of our website is subject to the federal laws of the United States as well as all applicable local laws in Maryland.
At Tropix Laundromat, we use the utmost care in processing articles entrusted to us. Through our years of experience and extensive knowledge, we use processes, which we believe are best suited to the nature and condition of each individual article. However, damages may inevitably occur.
Nevertheless, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses or defects in materials that are not readily apparent prior to processing. This applies particularly, but not exclusively, to suedes, leathers, silks, satins, double-faced fabrics, vinyls, polyurethanes, lace, etc. Responsibility also is disclaimed for trimmings, buckles, beads, buttons, bells and sequins.
Likewise, although our staff is trained to meticulously examine each garment for private property and valuables left inside garments, Tropix Laundromat is not responsible for any of such missing items. Tropix Laundromat is not responsible for garments that remain unclaimed after 3 months. Beyond this period, unclaimed garments will be donated to charity accordingly.
Tropix Laundromat is not liable for reimbursing new items purchased by the customer to replace lost or damaged items. Our liability with respect to any lost or damaged item shall not exceed more than ten times our charge for cleaning the item, regardless of brand or condition. Claims for damaged items must be reported within 48 hours from the time of pick up or delivery, accompanied by the ticket and receipt or proof of purchase.
Dry Cleaning Damage Policy
Tropix Laundromat is not responsible for garments with inherent manufacturer defects or mislabeling of cleaning procedure. Claims for damaged items must be reported within 48 hours from the time of pick up or delivery, accompanied by the ticket and receipt or proof of purchase.
Reimbursement therein will be issued in accordance to the appraised value of each damaged item by following the International Fair Claims Guide for Consumer Textile Products as set forth by the International Fabricare Institute, and shall not exceed more than ten times our charge for cleaning the item.
Lost Item Policy
Every measure is taken to ensure there is no loss of personal property. However, in the rare instance that items are missing, a claim must be submitted within 48 hours from the time of pick up or delivery, along with a receipt or proof of purchase and the delivery ticket. Reimbursement therein shall not exceed more than 10 times our charge for cleaning the item, preferably in the form of store credits.
Drop Off Wash & Fold / Pick Up & Delivery and Other Services
Reimbursements for lost or damaged items tendered through our wash and fold laundering service may be issued if a detailed list of each item is accompanied with the order at the time of drop off. The list must include the brand, item style, color and size of each individual item in the order. The value of the reimbursement for Wash & Fold services shall not exceed more than 10 times our charge for cleaning the order, preferably in the form of store credits. If no list is provided at the time of drop off, Tropix Laundromat is not responsible for any lost or damaged items and there will be NO REIMBURSEMENTS or compensation of any form.
- Tropix Laundromat reserves the right to determine the pick-up and drop-off times at its own discretion and reserves the right to reschedule such times upon prior notice to the Client.
- Client agrees to include only washable items in the laundry bag. No Dry Cleaning Items Please!
- Client is responsible for all damage to clothing, Washers or Dryers, or anything else when caused by any Non-Clothing items and or Foreign Items such as Crayons, Lip Sticks, Ink Pens, Nails, Screws, Etc. which may be present in the Laundry Items that the Client submits to Tropix Laundromat.
- Tropix Laundromat is not responsible for and shall not pay for, any loss, damage or theft of items left unattended for pick-up or delivery, whether left by Client or Tropix Laundromat.
By purchasing our services, the customer agrees they are at risk at all times for the loss or damage of their personal property. Therefore, the customer agrees any claims and reimbursements must be made in accordance to Tropix Laundromat policies.